\(^0~)/ singin' & makin' music all day long!

"Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." -Romans 8:39

6.27.2006

On doit ĂȘtre tout souriant! :D


Yes! I am stressed out!

Classes have started again... And that meant waking up 5:30 AM at the latest to bring the kids to school then adjusting my work time to give way to fetching the kids. I guess that's the part that I really don't like much... -waking up early /sob, plus the fact that I won't be able to play badminton regularly on Tuesdays anymore... We finish tutoring 7:30 PM at the earliest (that means it can extend till 9:00 PM because of all the commercials / kwentos that we have... so that's around 14++ required hours of staying up!

Breakdown of time spent per activity during French class days:
40mins preparation (+around 30mins more if we count my "5-min tawads" hehe)
1hr 5mins eating (for 3 meals / checking email)
4hrs 50mins travel (hse -> ICA, XS -> Alliance -> XS -> office -> ICA -> hse)
2hrs 30mins++ tutor (for 3-4 kids)
2hrs class
3hrs 5mins work

yaiks! i just realized i spend so much time traveling! but oh well. I'm just glad that I'm doing this for my sis and the kiddos who give color to my world =) sometimes they really tire me... these kids! I wonder where their energy comes from... Well they wake up earlier than I do, and yet, they still have the energy to kid around with me after tutor time... (which I usually don't say no to, no matter how tired I am already... I am sooo under their power... hehe =)

So there... Now that I've identified my stressors, I'll now find a way of solving my stress problems... haha! Well, i'm not really in the mood to do that now, I've got work to do... =) Anyways I just wanna share how I'm happy right now, despite all the pressure I've been going under... with work, with tutoring the kids, with going to school, with all the thoughts in my head and emotions in my heart, not to mention being physically weak most of the time for the past few days... I'm just thankful that my Dear Lord has been faithful in seeing me through... for giving me friends who've encouraged me throughout... for friends who've shared with me His wonderful love =) and this is why I have all the reason to smile all day... like the pancakes I just had for breakfast... and stay as sweet as the iced chocolate I had from Starbucks! *blush*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home