\(^0~)/ singin' & makin' music all day long!

"Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." -Romans 8:39

7.04.2006

Rain of blessings

Went to the Mall of Asia last Sunday to watch Superman at the IMax theater. I've actually wanted to do that but I heard tickets were all sold out already. But the "surprise" came in just last Sunday while I was attending a BSM class... My sister texted me that she had an extra ticket for me. (Yeah, I became my niece's sub coz she came down with a fever T_T) And so I watched with my kulit nephews, my sis and bro-in-law.

The Mall of Asia
3-y/o Franklin: "Look! An earth-like thing!"
This boy is really something =) Did he know how the earth looked like?

MOA was really crowded then. Indeed, it has huge space but with the entire Philippine population present in just one vicinity, there ain't no space wide enough! (bien sûr, i was exaggerating ü) It could really get a bit tiring walking around with 3 kids who want to go here and there and everywhere, plus the crowds... but what I really liked about MOA is its really nice view of Manila Bay... I really am a water-lover... And with the summer-y weather for the past days, it felt as if we were just right in front of the beach. Too bad, I wasn't able to bring mom's new digicam then (hehe, techy na rin si mommy!) but I found some nice shots while surfing a while ago...



Superman in IMax

Too bad, there were only 4 scenes re-rendered in 3D. Was actually expecting Superman to fly around us...=) But the movie was okay. I didn't have the chance to read Superman comics before so I don't have any expectations as to how the story's supposed to go... :"> The effects were so-so (but too loud at times, wished they would provide individual headphones so viewers could control the volume...)

I really didn't find watching it in IMax that fabulous... I guess it really depends on the movie you're watching. The effects of IMax would surely work with horror movies where the monster would look at the audience and make him feel it's out to get him (just like the T-Rex trailer where the t-rex looked as if it's gonna bite my head off). Try Sadako getting out of the movie screen, or something like that =)

But I have to say, I enjoyed the movie, in terms of story... and of course, company =) It's so cute to watch my youngest nephew clap his little hands for Superman... And oh, I've gained some insights from Superman, too.. Just remembered a time when I attended worship service at VCF and the pastor there showed a clip from the old Superman movie... Superman caught Lois and told her "I got you..." I'm just so thankful to know Who's got me... =)

cheesy---> *lolz*

2 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger blackfir3 said…

    Quote:

    "I really am a water-lover... "

    ---

    hmmm...

    =)

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger syanear said…

    Superman the movie sucks!!!!!!!!! Totally no action, they made it a love story thing! eewwwwww... tsk tsk. too bad. had great expectations pa naman.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home